Find Your Local Centre
About our Programmes
Tumble Tots Shop
New Items in our shop.
Babies from six months to walking
With parent involvement, each 45 minutes session helps to stimulate and encourage babies to use all their senses, gently and without pressure. Playing, exploring, crawling and learning together in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
What the experts say "The Programme allows babies to learn through experience how to trust their own bodies and helps them to gain confidence in the things they can do. As parents, we begin to understand what our children are capable of and how to help them without compromising their independence." Chartered Educational Psychologist Denise Thornton.
Aims and Objectives
- Enhance brain development through play.
- To stimulate the babies interest of their surroundings.
- Provide exercises to enhance the babies gross motor skill development.
- Provide an environment for the baby to safely and freely kick and roll around.
- Learn how to use specific exercises to enhance the child's muscle development.
- Gives the opportunity for the babies to learn how to walk confidently unaided.
- Provide equipment that the baby can explore and climb over.
- Allow your baby to experience different heights and gradients to crawl over.
- Discover experiences they haven't had the opportunity to try yet.
- Gives the baby the opportunity to play with other babies of the same age range, to help with development of their social skills.
- Allows parent and baby the opportunity to spend quality time playing together without the distractions of everyday life encountered at home.
- Parents have the chance to meet other parents/carers with children of a similiar age.
- Gives the baby and parent a gentle approach to physical activity ready to start the walking to 2 year old programme.