Update post – 9th September Government Guidance.
We are exempt from the “rule of 6”, because we are primarily an education setting with additional Covid-secure limitations in place. Classes will operate will operate as normal, but with the additional COVID-secure social distancing and safety restrictions:-
Customer guidance (Important):-
- Only 1 parent/carer/guardian should attend Tumble Tots classes.
- To ensure that we can provide contact details to track and trace should the need arise, you must update your class for kids profile with the contact details of the person bringing your child to class. https://bookings.class4kids.co.uk/dashboard/login
- Please avoid bringing personal belongings into the venue, this includes buggies. There will be no space for buggies inside the venue.
- Please wait outside the hall under the scaffolding work, by the arrows, marked before entering the hall. Only enter the venue when instructed to do so by a Tumble Tots team member. Please apply 2m distancing.
- Please use hand sanitiser when entering and exiting the class/venue environment, hand-washing facilities are also available at each venue.
- Please follow the directional arrows and signs that have been put up around your class/venue environment.
- Please follow the Entrance and Exit signage throughout the class/venue environment.
- Those adults who are able, should wear a face mask or covering in line with official Government guidance.
- Please maintain a safe social distance between other parents and staff members whilst in the class/venue environment.
- Tumble Tots staff will be engaging in cleaning equipment immediately your class finishes as well as frequent hand sanitising and washing procedures.
- Toilets are in-use at the venue, it is the responsibility of the parents to manage social distancing whilst using the facilities.
- Should you feel unwell or display any COVID-19 symptoms please do refrain from attending classes for a minimum of 2 weeks, contact a medical professional and liaise directly with your local Franchisee.By being a Tumble Tots member, it is your responsibility, as the parent or guardian, to maintain current Government social distancing measures whilst attending Tumble Tots classes.