Hello everyone. The team are very excited to return to classes next week.
We maintain a COVID-Secure environment, please help us to uphold this by following these instructions.
We must insist that each child attends with one adult for the time being. Otherwise we risk breaking the government guidance for childrens activities.
The children may be somewhat disorientated after so long out of social interactions in a class setting, so please go easy these first few weeks. We all need to look out for each other and be aware that returning to classes may be more dramatic than usual. This also may apply to parents. Please reach out to me (James or the Class team leader) if you have concerns.
Important Customer Guidance:-
- Only 1 parent/carer/guardian should attend Tumble Tots classes.
- To ensure that we can provide contact details to track and trace should the need arise, you must update your class for kids profile with the contact details of the person bringing your child to class. https://bookings.class4kids.co.uk/dashboard/login
- Please avoid bringing personal belongings into the venue, this includes buggies. There will be no guaranteed space for buggies inside the venue.
- Please wait outside the hall by the marked arrows before entering the hall. Only enter the venue when instructed to do so by a Tumble Tots staff member.
- Please apply 2m distancing at all times.
- Please use hand sanitiser when entering and exiting the class/venue environment, hand-washing facilities are also available at each venue.
- Please use the Track and Trace app to scan the building QR code as you enter the building.
- Please follow the directional arrows and signs that have been put up around your class/venue environment.
- Please follow the Entrance and Exit signage throughout the class/venue environment.
- Those adults who are able, should wear a face mask or covering in line with official Government guidance.
- Please maintain a safe social distance between other parents and staff members whilst in the class/venue environment.
- Tumble Tots staff will be engaging in cleaning equipment immediately your class finishes as well as frequent hand sanitising and washing procedures.
- Toilets are in-use at the venue, it is the responsibility of the parents to manage social distancing whilst using the facilities.
- Should you feel unwell or display any COVID-19 symptoms please do refrain from attending classes for a minimum of 2 weeks, contact a medical professional and liaise directly with your local Franchisee.
- Being Tumble Tots member, it is your responsibility, as the parent or guardian, to maintain current Government social distancing measures whilst attending Tumble Tots classes.