- Tumble Tots membership is mandatory to attend classes after your first trial.
- Membership is valid for all UK centres but is not transferrable between children.
- Membership is non-refundable and valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- By becoming a member, all children over the age of 6 months are automatically insured for personal accident while participating in classes, which is in respect of death, loss of limb and eyes, or permanent total disablement sustained.
- In addition, members of all ages are covered by public liability insurance.
- By becoming a Tumble Tots member it is your responsibility, as the parent or guardian, to maintain current government social distancing measures whilst attending Tumble Tots classes.
- The details of the current membership pack contents can be found on the website. Please note, this is subject to change.
- Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd reserve the right to vary the contents of the membership pack.
- You should receive your membership pack via post within 10 working days. If you don’t, please contact head office on 0121 585 7003 or email email@example.com.
- If any items within the contents are missing or damaged, please contact head office on 0121 585 7003.
- T-shirts can be replaced at a cost of £6 including postage and packaging, should you lose or damage them or require and alternative size. Please visit our online shop to order. If your t-shirt is the wrong size or faulty, you can return it to us with your name and membership where upon receipt we will replace it for you free of charge. Please call Head Office on 0121 585 7003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange freepost delivery.
- Standard Membership costs £25 per child and there is a Renewal rate of £23.50.
- Fees valid from August 16th 2021.
- A three-month membership extension to an existing membership is available at a cost of £10 but does not include any of the pack contents.
Last updated 9th August 2021
Find your local centre