- Tumble Tots membership is mandatory to attend classes after your first trial.
- Membership is valid for all UK centres but is not transferrable between children.
- Membership is non-refundable and valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- By becoming a member, all children over the age of 6 months are automatically insured for personal accident while participating in classes, which is in respect of death, loss of limb and eyes, or permanent total disablement sustained.
- In addition, members of all ages are covered by public liability insurance.
- By becoming a Tumble Tots member it is your responsibility, as the parent or guardian, to maintain current government social distancing measures whilst attending Tumble Tots classes.
- The details of the current membership pack contents can be found on the website. Please note, this is subject to change.
- Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd reserve the right to vary the contents of the membership pack.
- You should receive your membership pack via post within 21 days. If you don’t, please contact head office on 0121 585 7003 or email email@example.com.
- If any items within the contents are missing or damaged, please contact head office on 0121 585 7003.
- T-shirts can be replaced at a cost of £6 including postage and packaging, should you lose or damage them or require and alternative size. These can be ordered from Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd head office on 0121 585 7003.
- Standard Membership costs £24 per child and there is a Sibling/Renewal rate of £22.50.
- Membership PLUS costs £29 per child and there is a Sibling/Renewal rate of £27.50.
- Fees valid from October 2017.
- A three-month membership extension to an existing membership is available at a cost of £10 but does not include any of the pack contents.
Last updated 13th August 2020
Find your local centre