The UK’s biggest pregnancy and parenting event, The Baby Show, with MadeForMums, is coming to the Birmingham NEC for three days only! Running from Friday 17th until Sunday 19th May, it is sure to be a fantastic shopping experience for new and expectant parents from across the Midlands and beyond, as over 200 baby brands exhibit their latest, must-have products.
It is the 17th year that the hugely popular Baby Show has been running and is the perfect place to pick up all the essentials – from buggies to bouncers, cribs to car seats and slings to sleep aids! Tumble Tots will be there along with Tommee Tippee, The Gro Company, Stokke, Ergobaby, Owlet Baby Care, iCandy, Skip Hop, Shnuggle, Tutti Bamini, Nüby, Cybex, Sleepyhead, and many more.
Knowing what to purchase for your new arrival can be one of the most difficult decisions to make, particularly for those first-time parents. That’s why The Baby Show gives visitors the chance to compare and try before they buy! The MadeForMums Buggy Testing Track enables you to try many of the most popular and new buggies available at the show, while experts are on hand at all stands to advise you on everything from how you wear a baby carrier, which seat is best for your car and the latest innovations in baby tech. It really has everything you could need, under one roof!
The Live Stage with MadeForMums will have a busy itinerary across the three days with experts from the world of birth, breastfeeding, sleep, weaning and child development sharing their advice – as well as live fashion and innovation shows! Speakers confirmed include sleep expert, Lucy Shrimpton aka The Sleep Nanny® breastfeeding guru, Clare Byam-Cook, birth expert and author of The Positive Birth Book, Milli Hill, first aid expert, Jenni Dunman from Daisy First Aid and infant nutritionist, Charlotte Stirling-Reed who has started working with Joe Wicks – The Body Coach – and is supporting him with his Wean in 15 Book that is due out in 2020!
Visitors will also have the chance to speak with experts face-to-face in the One-to-One with the Experts area about pregnancy or parenting concerns. Daisy First Aid will be holding free 20-minute baby and child first aid demonstrations throughout the show so parents-to-be and new parents can learn potentially life-saving techniques while the NCT will be holding regular 45-minute antenatal and postnatal sessions to prepare parents for birth and beyond.
The little ones can be kept entertained at the My First Ducati Experience with Peg Perego – where children can experience the world of Peg Perego electric ride on-toys.
The advanced ticket price is £14.70pp* on Friday and £15.70pp* for either the Saturday or Sunday, while on-the-door tickets cost £20pp. Tumble Tots members can save over 35% off standard on-the-door tickets to the show using code: ‘EXHIB1’ This code must be validated online here: www.thebabyshow.co.uk/nec/buy-tickets and printed off prior to arriving at the show to be able to gain entry. This code is valid for online bookings until midnight, Thursday 16th May 2019.
Highlights of The Baby Show at the NEC in Birmingham will include:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors the chance to thoroughly test and try before buying.
- NCT antenatal and postnatal classes – where parents can go for support and information.
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands.
- The chance to listen and ask advice from the UK’s top baby experts.
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in baby and toddler wear plus a showcase of new innovations for parents.
- Dedicated baby facilities ensure visitors have everything they require, including the Tommee Tippee Feeding Area where parents will be able to take advantage of feeding equipment and a comfortable space for quiet feeding.
- Lidl’s Lupilu Changing Area where parents can change their little ones with free nappies and wipes.
- My First Ducati Experience with Peg Perego – a fun, safe and picketed fence enclosed area where children can experience the world of Peg Perego electric ride-on toys.
- Emma’s Diary Free Shop & Drop and Collect-by-Car.
- The MadeForMums Buggy Testing Track.
- The One-to-One With The Experts area where mums and dads can come for 15 minute sessions with some of the UK’s best parenting experts.
Friday 17th May: 09.30 – 5pm
Saturday 18th May: 09.30 – 5pm
Sunday 19th May: 09.30 – 5pm
For more information visit www.thebabyshow.co.uk/nec