Tumble Tots is offering exciting and rewarding self-employment opportunities working with children across the UK and are currently recruiting in the Warwick area.
By investing in a franchise, you can be your own boss and work flexibly around your family and lifestyle whilst earning an income.
Franchisees will also benefit from the job satisfaction of enriching the lives of the families who attend classes by helping children to develop their physical, social and cognitive skills.
No experience is required as full training and ongoing support is provided, however an ideal candidate will benefit from the following skills:
- Management – hiring, training and managing a team of staff.
- IT – basic computer skills include email, Microsoft Office and social media.
- Financial – managing incoming money and outgoing costs.
- Communication – with staff, head office, customers and stake holders.
- Customer Service – to potential and current parents and children.
- Marketing – promoting classes to the target audience with the local area.
Tumble Tots is a mobile franchise which requires a van to take and setup our specially designed wooden and foam equipment to various centres, therefore a certain level of physical fitness and a driving license is required.
Our programme consists of five classes which are delivered to pre-school children and their parents weekly with the help of a team of staff which franchisees are responsible for hiring and managing.
Choosing a career in franchising gives owners the advantage of an already established and reputable brand with all the tools required without starting a new business from scratch.
Franchisees will benefit from extensive support, advice and guidance including the running of the programme, the operational side of managing a business and proactive marketing, from setup and throughout the journey as a franchisee.
- Proven Idea – The business has already proven successful
- Market Share – No need for market testing
- Recognised Brand – Benefit from national recognition
- Support – Excellent support from a successful business
- No Prior Experience – Full training provided
- Flexibility – Choose the hours you work around your family
The overall investment starts from £25,000* and requires an additional working capital for local marketing, a van, initial staff overheads and first aid training, etc.
- Defined Franchise Territory with Demographics
- 3 Year Franchise Agreement as approved by the BFA
- Set of unique Tumble Tots Equipment
- Extensive Franchisee and Team training
- National Advertising and Promotional Activities
- Full support, guidance and expertise of Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd
The return on investment is ultimately determined by the franchisees efforts and reflected in how many classes run each week and by the number of children attending.
For more information about Tumble Tots and our Franchise Opportunities, please visit www.tumbletots.com/franchising or complete an enquiry form and a member of the head office team will get back to you.