Tumble Tots Grays are hiring staff on Thursdays and Fridays in the Chafford Hundred and Upminster area.
If you are looking for term time work and enjoy working with children, then this could be the job for you…
Holiday Pay and Uniform are provided. Employees will receive all relevant training with the opportunity to complete the Tumble Tots Leaders Course. On completion, employees will be granted the opportunity to become a Class Leader.
You are employed on a part time, term time basis working a minimum of 7.5 hours per week. However, staff are required to be flexible, and hours may change dependent upon the needs of the business. Pay of £9.50 an hour, increasing on completion of Leaders Course.
You will be required to work at a variety of locations in the Tumble Tots Grays territory:
- Tuesday – Centre to be confirmed
- Thursday – Chafford Hundred Drake Community Centre 9am-1pm
- Friday – Upminster The New Windmill Hall 9am-2pm
- Supporting and guiding the parents and children whilst the classes are operational.
- Equipment Management.
- Challenging Children.
- Circle Time Engagement.
- End of Class Duties.
- Unloading & Loading the Van
- Setting Up Equipment
- Class Change Overs
- Cleaning and equipment maintenance
- Customer Service Duties