Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd. requires a Sales & Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Manager with the company’s sales and marketing activities with a view to growing the business. The marketing department is responsible for promoting the national brand as well as regional support for our network of franchisees across the UK and other areas in the business relating to marketing.
The Sales & Marketing Assistant needs to be an excellent communicator with good people skills, extremely creative, able to work independently and within a team, as well as enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated.
Our ideal candidate should have relevant experience and knowledge of working in sales and/or marketing, particularly digital. Previous experience in children’s activities is not necessary however enthusiasm and interest in this area will be of benefit.
The role requires a sound knowledge and understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Adobe Illustrator, PPC, SEO and HTML skills are desirable but not essential however a high competence of Microsoft Office and IT skills in general is required.
A full, clean driving licence is essential held by the candidate and an enhanced DBS check will be carried out by Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd prior to starting.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
– Assisting with national marketing and sales activities
– Supporting franchisees with their individual marketing needs and resales
– Identifying and researching possible opportunities
– Putting together reports and franchise business review packs
– Replying to and engaging with activity across our platforms
– Assisting in sourcing content, creating and scheduling posts
– Monitoring franchisee activity and other duties
– Adding news articles and testimonials to the national website
– Assisting franchisees with their sub-sites
– Updating franchise availability on the franchising page
– Gathering content for the weekly newsletter
– Checking franchisee listings and removing/updating old listings
– Creating a monthly blog to be shared on online
– Administrating competitions, offers and prizes
– Exhibition, events and festival assistance
– Sourcing and comparing quotes for print
– Preparation of distribution items such as goody bags, campaign materials and sampling
The key roles and responsibilities are not exclusive and there is always the possibility and expectation that the Sales & Marketing Assistant will assist in other areas to support the rest of the business. These may include:
– Administrative communication and duties
– General parent and franchisee queries relating to any aspect of the business.
– Membership packing
– Any other duties as may be required.
The Sales & Marketing Assistant will be based at Tumble Tots Head Office in Redditch. Occasional travel and overnight stays within the UK may be required.
A minimum of 5GCSE’s (including English and Maths) are required and the ideal candidate will also have relevant FE and/or HE qualifications. Previous qualifications in sales and marketing are desirable but not essential.
The Sales & Marketing Assistant is a part-time role, 22 ½ hours per week 9:00am to 5:30pm on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (some flexibility may be required). Occasional weekend working may also be required. The starting salary will be £16,575 (pro rata). The annual leave entitlement is 17 days including bank holidays and there is a statutory workplace pension.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org