Currently Operating in Hertford, Goffs Oak, Hoddesdon, Watton-at-Stone and Hertford Heath.
Tumble Tots is a physical play programme for children from 6 months to 7 years. Franchisees are actively involved in delivering the classes at centres within their dedicated territory with a team of staff. Tumble Tots is a mobile business and requires franchisees to purchase a van to transport the bespoke equipment to and from the centres.
Tumble Tots has been operating in Hertford for over 20 years, during which time it has built a good reputation and presence in the area. Now available for purchase due to personal reasons, we are assisting the current owner with the sale.
The business requires a fresh injection of enthusiasm which would be introduced by a new owner who is able to invest more time into the day to day running of the business.
The current franchisee runs 14 x 45 minute classes over 5 days and has around 200 current members, so there is potential to grow the business within the current schedule, and also to expand within the territory.
The re-sale includes the following:
- An exclusive territory in the area
- 120 established customers within this area
- All computerised customer records
- Handover period with current owner (amount of days to be established)
- Access to existing social media accounts
- Local webpage within national Website
In addition, the Franchisor will provide:
- Business management training at Tumble Tots HQ in Worcestershire
- Bespoke Tumble Tots technical training
- Annual regional meetings
- Technical workshop or seminar
- Tumble Tots initial marketing pack including roller banner, posters and flyers
- Branded uniform
- Rights to renew the agreement every 3-years
- National advertising and marketing including TV advertising
- Comprehensive operating manuals
- Rights to use Trademarks
- Full back-up and unlimited ongoing support
- A proven system of business operation
If you feel like this opportunity is for you, the next step would be to arrange a no-obligation meeting. You will be able to see some classes in action; look into the business figures in more detail and meet the current owner to get a feel for the day-to-day running of a Tumble Tots franchise.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions or would like to arrange a mutually suitable date to meet.