Currently Operating in Eastbourne, Uckfield, Hastings, Hampden Park and Heathfield
Tumble Tots currently have an exciting opportunity available to take over an existing business in the Eastbourne area.
Tumble Tots is a physical play programme for children from 6 months to 7 years. Franchisees are actively involved in delivering the classes at centres within their dedicated territory with a team of staff. Tumble Tots is a mobile business and requires franchisees to purchase a van to transport the bespoke equipment to and from the centres.
Tumble Tots has been operating in the Eastbourne area for 29 years, during which time it has built a good reputation and presence in the area. Now available for purchase due to personal reasons, we are assisting the current owner with the sale.
The business requires a fresh injection of enthusiasm which would be introduced by a new owner who is able to invest more time into the day to day running of the business.
The current franchisee runs 15 x 45 minute classes over 6 days and has around 220 current members, so there is potential to grow the business within the current schedule, and also to expand within the territory.
The re-sale includes the following:
- An exclusive territory in the area
- Approximately 220 established customers within this area
- All computerised customer records
- Handover period with current owner (amount of days to be established)
- Access to existing social media accounts
- Local webpage within national Website
In addition, the Franchisor will provide:
- Business management training at Tumble Tots HQ in Worcestershire
- Bespoke Tumble Tots technical training
- Annual regional meetings
- Technical workshop or seminar
- Tumble Tots initial marketing pack including roller banner, posters and flyers
- Branded uniform
- Rights to renew the agreement every 3-years
- National advertising and marketing including TV advertising
- Comprehensive operating manuals
- Rights to use Trademarks
- Full back-up and unlimited ongoing support
- A proven system of business operation
If you feel like this opportunity is for you, the next step would be to arrange a no-obligation meeting. You will be able to see some classes in action; look into the business figures in more detail and meet the current owner to get a feel for the day-to-day running of a Tumble Tots franchise.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions or would like to arrange a mutually suitable date to meet.