Membership Terms & Conditions
• Tumble Tots membership is mandatory to attend classes after your first trial.
• Membership is valid for all UK centres but is not transferrable between children.
• Membership is non-refundable and valid for one year from the date of purchase.
• By becoming a member, all children over the age of 6 months are automatically insured for personal accident while participating in classes, which is in respect of death, loss of limb and eyes, or permanent total disablement sustained.
• In addition, members of all ages are covered by public liability insurance.
• By becoming a Tumble Tots member it is your responsibility, as the parent or guardian, to maintain current government social distancing measures whilst attending Tumble Tots classes.
• The details of the current membership pack contents can be found on the website. Please note, this is subject to change.
• Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd reserve the right to vary the contents of the membership pack.
• If any items within the contents are missing or damaged, please contact head office on 0121 585 7003
• T-shirts can be replaced at a cost of £6 including postage and packaging, should you lose or damage them or require and alternative size. Please visit our online shop to order. If your t-shirt is the wrong size or faulty, you can return it to us with your name and membership where upon receipt we will replace it for you free of charge. Please call Head Office on 0121 585 7003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange freepost delivery.
• Annual Membership costs £25 per child and there is a Renewal rate of £23.50.
• Fees valid from August 16th 2021.
• A three-month membership extension to an existing membership is available at a cost of £10 but does not include any of the pack contents.
Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd and its Franchisees are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to our Data Protection Representative, Katy Gulliver at email@example.com or in writing to Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd, 49G Pipers Road, Park Farm, Redditch, B98 0HU. Company Registration Number: 1708375. Alternatively, you can telephone 0121 585 7003.
All personal data provided by you through our website will be held by Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. Our data protection registration number is: Z7733785.
1) Who are we?
Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd is the UK’s leading provider of active physical play for children aged 6 months to 7 years of age. Our mission is to encourage children to engage in regular weekly physical activities designed to help with developing both physical and social skills and ultimately building self-esteem and confidence. Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd is a private limited company (no.1708375), whose registered address is 15 Metro Centre, Dwight Road, Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9SS. Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd is a trading subsidiary of AVID Ltd, a private limited company (no. 02391479), which produces CDs, DVDs and online downloadable music and film, whose registered address is 15 Metro Centre, Dwight Road, Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9SS. Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd also has a national network of 46 independent Franchises, operating physical play classes at approximately 182 different locations across the UK (data correct as of 27/08/21).
2) How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our websites to enquire about or purchase our products and services, for example:
• if you enquire about attending the physical activity classes operated by our Franchisees;
• if you register to attend a Tumble Tots trial class;
• if you register to become a member of National Tumble Tots Club to attend classes regularly;
• if you purchase a product from the Tumble Tots Online Shop;
• if you enquire about our business opportunities to run a Tumble Tots Franchise;
• if you enquire about staffing vacancies with either Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd or Tumble Tots Franchisees;
• if you register to receive our regular newsletters with offers from the Tumble Tots Online Shop and/or offers made available through us from reputable third party companies.
3) What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, your child’s name and date of birth, your IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you join your child as a member of the National Tumble Tots Club or purchase a product from the Tumble Tots Online Shop, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
4) How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
• process your child’s membership of the National Tumble Tots Club that you have requested;
• process orders for purchases from the Tumble Tots Online Shop that you have submitted;
• process a franchise enquiry or staff vacancy enquiry;
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
• deal with entries into a competition;
• seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
• notify you of changes to our services;
• send you communications which you have opted in to receive and that may be of interest to you, these may include:
• keeping you informed of useful information about Tumble Tots, events, activities, campaigns, appeals, fundraising;
• special offers and promotions from the Tumble Tots Online Shop.
• activities, events, campaigns, special offers and promotions of a specially selected group of companies offering relevant goods and services.
• Franchise opportunities.
If you have joined your child as a member of the National Tumble Tots Club, we will be storing your data on our systems on the basis of legitimate interests in order to process and administer the annual membership and renewal of membership. As part of the administration, around the time of the membership expiry date, Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd and/or your Tumble Tots Franchisee will contact you to remind you that your membership is due for renewal. Tumble Tots Franchisees may also contact you from time to time in connection with class fees and changes or cancellations to their classes. Your data will be removed from the Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd systems, six months after your child’s membership has expired, unless you have opted in to receive communications from us. Please contact your local Franchisee who will advise if they adhere to this policy or have their own policy in place.
Where you have purchased an item from our online shop, if you have placed your order as a guest, your personal information will be held on our systems for up to six months, to allow us time to process the order and respond to any queries that may arise from the order. If you have opened an account on our online shop, your personal information will remain on our systems, unless you close your account.
5) Your choices:
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you opt in to receive news and marketing communications from us about our exciting products and services (when you join your child as a member of the National Tumble Tots Club or make a purchase from the Tumble Tots Online Shop) and you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive our marketing communications, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe, at any time, from all or options that you feel are no longer relevant to you. All our email communications provide you with a link where you can unsubscribe or update your preferences.
If you have opted in to receive communications from us, we will retain your data on our systems on the basis of consent until you notify us that you wish to unsubscribe from all or any of the various types of communications.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd, 49G Pipers Road, Park Farm, Redditch, B98 0HU, or you can telephone 0121 585 7003.
6) Your rights:
We have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
a) The right to access:
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd hold about you (a subject access request), for which we may charge a £10 fee to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
b) The right to rectification:
c) The right to erasure:
In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include:
• the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
• you withdraw consent to consent-based processing;
• the processing is for direct marketing purposes;
• the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
However, there are certain general exclusions of the right to erasure. Those general exclusions include where processing is necessary:
• for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
• for compliance with a legal obligation;
• for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
d) The right to restrict processing:
In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are:
• you contest the accuracy of the personal data;
• processing is unlawful, but you oppose erasure;
• we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection.
Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it:
• with your consent;
• for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person;
• for reasons of important public interest.
e) The right to object to processing:
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is tat the processing is necessary for:
• the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us;
• the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
f) The right to data portability:
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is consent, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
g) The right to complain to a supervisory authority:
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
h) The right to withdraw consent:
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by contacting us by email at email@example.com or write to us at: Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd, 49G Pipers Road, Park Farm, Redditch, B98 0HU. Alternatively, you can telephone 0121 585 7003.
7) Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
When you are using our secure online payment pages, your payment is processed by a third party payment processor, who specialises in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
8) Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information:
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is treated securely. Any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) is encrypted and protected. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the bottom of web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Non-sensitive details (your email address, etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we or our third party service providers (e.g. ClassForKids) have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively. We may also use your personal information to detect and reduce fraud and credit risk. We may need to share your information with credit reference agencies and other companies to detect and reduce fraud and credit risk and to pursue debtors.
10) Use of 'cookies':
11) Links to other websites:
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
12) 16 or Under:
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
13) Transferring your information outside of Europe:
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
14) Review of this policy:
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated in August 2021.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Through our service provider, the Tumble Tots Online Shop specifically uses the following cookies which are referred to as identify cookies:
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Most web browser programmes allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. For up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies on the various web browser programmes please click on the relevant these link below:
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
• Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
• Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 1708375, and our registered office is at 15 Metro Centre, Dwight Road, Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts, United Kingdom, WD18 9SS. Our principal place of business is at Unit 49G Pipers Road, Park Farm, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0HU. You can contact us by post, using our principal place of business postal address given above, using our website contact forms, by telephone on 0121 585 7003 or by email using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of this Policy
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Tumble Tots or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Tumble Tots and protected by international copyright laws. All marks indicated on our site are registered trademarks of Tumble Tots, Inc. Tumble Tots’ trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Tumble Tots’, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Tumble Tots. All other trademarks not owned by Tumble Tots that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
The copyright in the material contained in the Tumble Tots website belongs to Tumble Tots. All rights are reserved. Except solely for your own personal and non commercial use no part of this website may be copied, performed in public, broadcast or adapted without the prior written permission of Tumble Tots. Tumble Tots assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which the Tumble Tots website has links. To the extent permitted by law Tumble Tots shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website. The material contained in this website is a guide only. The material contained in this website is not aimed at or meant to be viewed by persons other than those in the UK. Any person who chooses to access the website from other locations is responsible for compliance with applicable laws. While Tumble Tots has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the website is correct, you should be aware that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date.