Currently Operating in Marlow, Maidenhead, Bourne End and Stoke Poges
Tumble Tots currently has an exciting opportunity available to take over an existing business in the Marlow area.
Tumble Tots is a leader in the children’s activity sector, with over 40 years of experience in providing early years children with skills for life! By joining the Tumble Tots network you will own your own business whilst being supported to deliver a specially designed programme which aims to enhance a child’s physical, social and cognitive development during their most formative years.
Tumble Tots has been operating in the Marlow area for over 34 years, during which time it has built a good reputation and presence in the area. Now available for purchase due to personal reasons, we are assisting the current owner with the sale.
The business requires a fresh injection of enthusiasm which would be introduced by a new owner who can invest more time into the day-to-day running of the business.
The current franchisee runs 16 classes over 4 days and has around 250 current members, there is potential to grow the business within the current schedule and to expand within the territory.
The re-sale includes the following:
- A Defined Territory
- Set of Tumble Tots Equipment
- 250 Established Customers
- Online Booking Platform
- Handover period with the current owner (amount of days to be established)
- Access to existing social media accounts
- Local webpage within national Website
In addition, the Franchisor will provide:
- Business management training at Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd.
- Bespoke Tumble Tots Technical Training
- Annual Regional Meetings
- Tumble Tots Marketing Pack (including roller banner, posters, and flyers)
- Rights to renew the agreement every 3 years
- National advertising and marketing including TV and social media advertising
- Comprehensive operating manuals
- Rights to use Trademarks
- Full back-up and unlimited ongoing support
- A proven system of business operation
- Valid driver’s license.
- An enhanced DBS check.
- GCSE’s or equivalent.
- Must live within the area.
If you feel like this opportunity is for you, the next step would be to arrange a no-obligation meeting. You will be able to see some classes in action; look into the business figures in more detail and meet the current owner to get a feel for the day-to-day running of a Tumble Tots franchise.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions or would like to arrange a mutually suitable date to meet.
Mobile: 07709 496 876